5 Superfoods for Healthy Heart
HAPPY VALENTINE‘S DAY !!!!!!!!!
Celebrate Heart Month by knowing what to consume for keeping your heart healthy all year long. Start filling your shopping cart with fresh fruits, veggies and whole grains.
Though many foods can help keep your heart healthy, these superfoods are ZevA Dieticians recommended, which should definitely be on your plate:.
- Rich in fiber and vitamin C
- Helps to repair or delay cell damage that can cause heart disease
- Olive Oil
- Naturally sodium-free
- Helps to keep blood pressure at a healthy level
- Packed with fiber, iron, calcium and vitamin K
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Almonds & Walnuts
- Filled with fiber and are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Increases good cholesterol